Monday, April 13, 2009

Open House

In order to kick off my photography and continue to build my portfolio, I am hosting an open house. I would like to invite you and your children for a complimentary session. I am trying to build my portfolio so I am looking for children of various ages. I need one or two newborns so if you know someone please let me know. I will be doing your session for free but if you want prints I will be charging my regular print rates.


The times that are available are:
1030 am Booked
1130 am booked
1230 pm booked
2 Booked
3pm booked
4 pm Booked
5pm Booked
6 pm booked
7pm Booked

Thanks everyone!! I am fully booked. I cant wait for our sessions!

The date is Sunday April 26th at the Silverlake Clubhouse.
I will book on a first reply basis. I will send you a confirmation email with your time.

Thanks for helping me out!

Dawn

dawn@comeaux.org

No comments:

Post a Comment